Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Life

So I walk in to tuck the kids into bed tonight and Bunky declares, "I stink." I think I have the smelliest farts in the whole world. Honestly, from the way the room smelled, it was true. Except LeeLee who likes to teach her brother the fine art of fake burping.

This can only be summed up in our son's budding rap career. He likes to beat box and make up raps with his sisters. Here is the work of art that we overheard in the car the other day.

"I'm huge, enormous
I like to eat cars
I don't like to fart
But, I'm Lactose Intolerant"

After we died laughing we asked him if he even knew what that was. "Sure, it means you can't drink milk." he declared Come on- you have to admit it is pure brilliance.

Yeah- I think that pretty much sums it up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA!!! That is a great rap song. I love him. He is one funny kid.